Wednesday 23 October 2013

Black On Gold.



Outfit details:
Check shirt: Primark £10.00, Similar one in H&M
Trouser: Internacionale (sale) £10.00
Bag: Asos £70.00 (out of stock)
Coat: New look £34.99, similar one in new look
Shoes: New look £24.99
Watch: Sekonda £49.99
Necklace: ebay
Belt: Primark
Nails: Essie (midnight cami) £7.99

I must say half of the clothes I own in my wardrobe are mostly all black because they are just so easy to pair with anything and is popular all year round. I must say we did a lot of walking and boy oh boy was my legs hurting or what. However, those heels were surprisingly really comfortable. I would say they would probably last 5-6 hours because they are not the highest  and has a good platform at the front which means your feet are not at such a vast angle when standing in them as you would in high heels. This was my outfit that I wore for a casual shopping day out (Westfield, White city) with my friend. We went to Chop Chop for a lunch. I had chicken chowmein. It tasted just as good as it looks in the picture ( chesseballs :D ).
Thanks for stopping by. As you can see this is my first ever blog post and I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it.
Until next time, Adios ;)
KayGee’





No comments:

Post a Comment